Translate

martedì 24 settembre 2013

Unfinished business!



August was a very difficult month for various reasons. I was also outside Rome almost the whole month and I could not carry on the various committees.
These days I have received many others, but I have the same number in queue! It's a race against time!
This is the result of a full working day. Is difficult to maintain high quality while going in a hurry ... but I have to do it!

I thank this customer for its beautiful ideas. You know that I love reptiles and he often asks them! (see cover picture!)
The character is reptilicus from "Metroid", and the woman is a generic explorer.

Hope you like it!






Agosto è stato difficile per vari motivi. Inoltre sono stata fuori Roma quasi tutto il mese e ho potuto portare avanti poco le varie commissioni.
In questi giorni ne ho ricevute molte altre, ma ne ho altrettante in coda!! E' una corsa contro il tempo!
Questo è il frutto di un giorno intero di lavoro (o poco più), è difficile mantenere alta la qualità pur andando di fretta...ma devo farcela!

Ringrazio il committente per le sue bellissime idee. Sapete che amo i rettili e lui me li chiede spesso! (vedi l'immagine di copertina!)
Il personaggio rappresentato è il reptilicus di "Metroid", la donna è una esploratrice generica.

Spero vi piaccia!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento