Translate

sabato 23 gennaio 2016

Artist page on facebook

I finally opened my artist page on facebook. I don't know what it will be useful, but i want to permanently delete my facebook account, and i'd like leave something of me on facebook. An small place where i can make you felt my presence, with my works.
Perhaps this will allow me to save some contacts and to have new ones, people who can't find me with other ways.
Obviously i will publish only censored images, but there will always be connected to my blog with all the information and curiosity.

Here the link: https://www.facebook.com/Rosita-Amici-Comic-Artist-546484772168225/?fref=ts

I want so many LIKES!!!


Finalmente ho aperto la mia pagina artista su facebook. Non so quanto possa tornarmi utile in realtà, ma visto che voglio cancellare definitivamente il mio account facebook, vorrei rimanesse qualcosa di me su facebook. Un piccolo luogo dove possa far sentire la mia presenza, con i miei lavori.
Questo forse mi permetterà di mantenere alcuni contatti e di averne di nuovi, persone che non riescono a trovarmi con altri mezzi.
Ovviamente le immagini che pubblicherò saranno censurate, ma ci sarà sempre il collegamento al blog con tutte le informazioni e curiosità.

Ecco il link: https://www.facebook.com/Rosita-Amici-Comic-Artist-546484772168225/?fref=ts

Voglio tanti LIKES!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento