Translate

giovedì 31 luglio 2014

Lesbian Love



I'm back!

Today I show you an illustration made a few months ago. I don't know why, but I can't publish them in chronological order! but I accumulated some work and I'll show all them slowly!

I love to draw animals! no matter if they are anthropomorphic ... just draw them!
But they are extremely difficult to color and it is not hard to understand why: so much fur! it takes many hours, but I really like the effect!.

I don't remember the story of this illustration, the woman-panther is a warrior goddess while the girl is a witch.

References: course for the women's poses, even though the image that I have found is really small in low resolution!
Other reference: panther's head, I love to draw animals with their exact and real anatomy!

ToSee you with the second part of this "story"



Eccomi!

Oggi vi mostro una commissione di qualche mese fa. Non so perchè, ma non riesco a pubblicarle in ordine cronologico! ma ho qualche lavoro accumulato e ve lo mostro piano piano.

Io adoro disegnare gli animali!! non importa se siano antropomorfi...basta disegnarli!
Sono estremamente diffici da colorare e non è difficile capire il perchè: chili di pelliccia!!! ci vogliono molte ore, ma l'effetto mi piace molto.

Non ricordo bene la storia di questa illustrazione, la donna-pantera è una dea guerriera mentre la ragazza è una maga.

Riferimenti: ovviamente per la posa delle donne, anche se l'immagine che ho trovato è veramente piccola!
Altro riferimento: la testa della pantera, io amo disegnare gli animali con le loro esatte-vere anatomie!! 

Alla prossima con la seconda parte di questa "storia"







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento