Translate

domenica 9 novembre 2014

Commission: Amesha



I'm here with a commission done a few months ago (but I have prepared a commission about myself made a few days ago, that I will post soon). In recent weeks I've been working so much, but I can't show anything because are private illustration that portray real people.It was fun, though !!

Photo references: pose and face. I don't remember this girl's name, but i think she's an Indian singer!


As I said on twitter and facebook, I finally decided to make a my own comic, for now about 8-10 pages..maybe more chapters. I'm working on characters sketches and environment (the few that I want to show) .. I only say... that there will be so big reptiles of the way !!
The project will be presented on patreon.. if it will still take a long time, but this time to show that i can do it ... because i am the master of my work.


Eccomi con una commissione di qualche mese fa (ma ho pronta una commissione su me stessa fatta qualche giorno fa, che posterò prossimamente). In queste settimane ho lavorato molto ma non posso mostrare nulla, sono illustrazioni private che ritraggono persone reali....peccato! è stato divertente, però!!

Riferimenti fotografici: posa e viso. Non ricordo il nome di questa donna, ma credo sia una cantante indiana!


Come ho già detto su twitter e facebook, finalmente mi sono decisa a realizzare un fumetto tutto mio, per ora di circa 8-10 pagine..potrebbe essere a episodi. Sto lavorando a sketch personaggi e fondali (quei pochi che voglio mostrare)..vi dico solo che ci saranno grossi rettili di mezzo!!
Il progetto verrà presentato su patreon..anche se ci vorrà ancora tanto tempo, ma questa volta devo e posso farcela...visto che decido tutto io!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento