Translate

domenica 18 giugno 2017

Rates updates


In these months, i understand something important. Usually my goal has always been to maintain the same quality while trying to be even faster and deliver as soon as possible, but i realized that it is not my way of working. I need to deliver ever-increasing quality because my study continues, i want to improve and satisfy more and more the clients. So i decided to not have rush and take the time to increase the quality of the result.
I hope all the people who have wanted my art for nine years to this part can understand my choice and support me. I will take less work if needed, but better paid, giving more precision, even on the original comic pages that i could start selling.
Many of you know how much engagement and love i put into what i do, and for "taking needed time" doesn't mean to wait too much for the clients, but i just take some hours or one day more to complete the work (depending on the difficulty).

I would like to point out that for all the commissions already agreed and confirmed for the coming months, prices will remain the same as before. After that, the prices will be updated.

Thank you!

Here are the new prices:

Il link per i vari esempi:
http://vicologeco.blogspot.it/p/commission.html

Comic commission: send me an e-mail to know my availability!

Flat colors $260 per page

Black and white 180$ per page

Complete lettering 10$

Maximum number of panels per page 5/6


Commissions: send me an e-mail to know my availability!

HOW DO I WORK ON COMMISSIONS?
READ HERE!

http://vicologeco.blogspot.it/2016/06/how-i-work-step-by-step.html

Commissions about me:

Do you like me??? 
Cool!! Do with me what you want!!

1 character (ME)

- pencil 70$


- Ink 100$


Flat colors 150$ 


- High quality colors 210$


Simple background (start to 30$)


Commissions classic:
After a few events, i have decided that the payment must be made in ADVANCE (paypal).
I'm sorry, i am a very serious person, and as you can see i respect people who comes to me for work.
All commissions (or most of them) are posted in my gallery on Hentai Foundry (you can find the link on right side the blog, on pink gecko!)

My e-mail is
frieza_87@yahoo.it


- Pencil 55$ (+50$ for second additional character + 45$ for third  additional character)


Ink 75$ (+ 65  for second additional character + 60 for third additional character)

- Flat color 95$ (+ 80 for second additional character +705$ third additional character)



- High quality color 120$ (+ 110 for second additional character +100$ third additional character)

- Simple background start to 30$


In questi mesi ho capito una cosa importante. Solitamente il mio obiettivo è sempre stato quello di mantenere la stessa qualità cercando di essere ancora più veloce e consegnare prima possibile, ma mi sono resa conto che non è il mio metodo di lavoro. Ho bisogno di consegnare qualità sempre maggiore perchè il mio studio continua, ho voglia di migliorare e soddisfare sempre di più il commimmente. Così ho deciso di non correre e prendermi il tempo necessario per aumentare la qualità del risultato.
Spero che tutte le persone che hanno voluto la mia arte da nove anni a questa parte capiscano la mia scelta e mi sostengano. Prenderò meno lavori se necessario ma pagati meglio, regalando maggiore precisione, anche sulle tavole originali che potrei iniziare a vendere.
Molti di voi sanno quanto impegno e amore metto in ciò che faccio, e "prendermi il tempo necessario" non intendo far aspettare troppo i committenti, ma semplicemente prendermi ore in più, o un giorno in più per la realizzazione (a seconda della difficoltà).

Voglio precisare che per tutte le commissioni già accordate e confermate per i prossimi mesi, i prezzi rimarranno quelli di prima. Dopodichè i prezzi verranno aggiornati.

Grazie!


Ecco qui i nuovi prezzi:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento